Official Rules - WingFest Milwaukee Wing Eating Contest
- The wing eating competition is open to all amateur eaters 21 years or older who are in good health. Professional eaters, persons recognized by the AICE, the IFOCE, vendor staff or members of any professional eating organization are not eligible.
- Contest will consist of only 10 competitors.
- Any competitor with a serious ailment or health problem may not compete in the contest.
- Competitors may eat sitting down or standing up in their designated areas. Any contestant leaving their designated area during the contest will be disqualified.
- Competitors may not make physical contact with any other competitor at any time. Any competitor who deliberately makes contact with another competitor will be disqualified.
- If a competitor vomits or regurgitates at any time during the competition he or she will be disqualified.
- The use of utensils is not allowed.
- Chicken meat must be eaten directly from the bones. Stripping the bones of meat first and eating the meat at one time will not be allowed.
- Competitors may not touch the wing basket or wings in the basket before the contest begins.
- Competitors must place each and every finished chicken wing bone back in the wing basket. Failure to place wing bones back into the basket will result in disqualification.
- No beverages may be consumed until all wings are complete.
- If contingencies or disputes arise at the contest/before, during or after, that is not explicitly covered by these official rules, the Executive Judge’s decision will stand with the same finality as the rules.
- Winner of the contest will be determined by who can eat 10 wings clean to the bone the fastest.
- Wings will be provided by contest sponsor (Red Rock Saloon).
- All competitors will be required to sign a release waiver. (Click here for waiver)
1st Place - $50 Cash Prize
Think you have what it takes to eat wings the fastest? Sign up today by emailing us at
. The first 10 people to contact us and meet all requirements will be entered into this years contest.